- About Us
- Contact + Forms
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
Hymnbook Plate Project
Thanks all, this project is complete!.
Concerts Reception Coordinator
We are delighted to present 5 musical concerts each year. Each concert is followed by a lovely reception designed to encourage conversation and socializing among our own congregation and with the visitors to our church community. We currently have a coordinator for these events and have a detailed written set of directions for whoever would love to take on the coordination of one or more of these concert receptions. This periodic service to the church life is so appreciated by all who attend the concerts.
Concert dates are:
|November 6||January 29|
|December 11||May 7|
The Administrative Manager's work hours have been cut as part of the council's actions to balance the budget. There are many tasks that can be managed by volunteers to free up time to work on the more challenging projects required of this position. Most of these tasks are weekly or even monthly and if done consistently by one person will enhance the look of our facility and probably save some dollars as well. Check it out below.
- Kitchen and Coffee Kiosk Supply Management, organizing the supplies in the pantry area to be sure we are fully stocked, bi-weekly
- Workroom Coordinator, organize and manage equipment and supplies, bi-weekly
- Copy Person, backup person to operate the Riso machine and the folding machine for periodic projects, as needed
- Bulletin Board and Event Poster Management, monitor and maintain all onsite bulletin boards and event stands, weekly
- Managing Parish Register, infrequent task journaling significant events in church life, a handwritten task